Whether you are a care leaver student or wish to accomplish an undergraduate degree in Australia, then here is good news for you. RMIT University is offering the International School Leaver funding for capable and motivated candidates.
The studentship is available for brilliant international aspirants in order to study the undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
The university will provide the award amount of AUD $5000 to the winning students.
- Eligible Countries: International students are allowed to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund is available for the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be an international student
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
You are recommended to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.