Magnify your practical as well as theoretical knowledge in the field of Advanced Nanomaterials by applying for this PhD Scholarship. The program is offered by the RMIT University in Auustralia.
The studentship is designed for the brilliant Australian and international students to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
The University will provide an award amount of up to $31000 per annum for three years to the high achieving candidates.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or international students are eligible to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Advanced Nanomaterials.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent or a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
- Meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy.
International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualificationApply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...