The University of Warwick is inviting applications for PAIS Departmental funding for Masters Programme. UK/EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
The University of Warwick is a research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
PAIS is delighted to confirm that eight opportunities are available for students commencing MA study in Autumn 2019. The award will automatically be deducted from the winners’ tuition fees. The awards will be allocated as follows:
- Four x £5,000 awards for Home or EU candidates.
- Four x £10,000 awards for Overseas candidates.
- Part-time candidates will be considered; successful part-time awards will be distributed evenly across both years of study (eg, £2,500 in each year for a Home candidate).
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Open to applicants on all PAIS taught MA programmes, including the Double Degrees (Warwick year only).
- Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application fee no later than 23 April 2020. You must submit your application to the MA programme before submitting your application.
- Candidates must apply for the opportunity no later than 23 April 2020.
- All supporting documentation for the university application, including your reference, must be received no later than 30 April 2020.
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- Candidates may apply concurrently to other funding sources; however, successful candidates who receive major tuition funding elsewhere will be disqualified.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.