The Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) will be offering 1 fully-funded position (covering full tuition) for graduate education in public health for Fall 2019-20. The funding for this application , mainly tailored to Lebanese students, is from Dr Mouna Hraoui.
The Mouna Hraoui Scholarship in Public Health is available to applicants to the following three degrees: Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Science in Epidemiology (MS EPID) and Master of Science in Environmental Sciences – Major in Environmental Health (MS EH).
The Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS) will be offering 1 fully-funded position (covering full tuition) for graduate education in public health for fall 2019-20.
Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Lebanon citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Applicants can only be considered for the opportunity once they are accepted on a regular basis in the GPHP program.
• Applicants can only be considered for the opportunity if they have passed the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR) by achieving the required score on EEE, TOEFL or IELTS.
• The studentships are awarded to applicants for the fall semester of every academic year. The studentships are not awarded for mid-year admissions
• The studentships are awarded to new students admitted into the GPHP. Currently enrolled GPHP students are not eligible for the opportunity .
For English speaking applicants, a high level of oral and written proficiency in English is required. Applicants from some countries must document their English proficiency through one of the following tests with the stated results:
• TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum score of 550 on the Paper-based Test (PBT), or 80 on the Internet-based Test (iBT);
• IELTS – International English Language Testing System, with a result of at least 6.0.