For 2020 entry, York St John University is offering scholarships for international students (Non-EU) to pursue undergraduate courses. The Vice Chancellor’s scholarships award £1,000 every year to undergraduate students who are in particular need of support.
The Welcome Back to Education opportunities are for students who started Higher Education after the age of 21. The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
A £1000 fee reduction will be an offer to International Students (non-EU) for undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Eligible Countries: International Students (non-EU) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for these endowments you must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Students who are carers
- Students who have 1 or more children
- Students who are estranged from their families and under 25
- Students whose family circumstances have altered drastically since filling our their loan application (for example bereavement, chronic illness, or divorce)
- Students with residual household income under £26,000
- In order to qualify for this fee reduction, applicants must have applied for their course, been accepted. This offer is open to students who are assessed as ‘Overseas’ for fee purposes. This offer does not apply to applicants for courses in partnership with the i2i academy.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10535+ Scholarships in total
1098+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...