Applications are invited for the International African Academic Excellence Entrance Award at Fanshawe College in Canada. The program aims to encourage African applicants who want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-21.
Each successful scholar will receive the International African Academic Excellence Entrance Award amount according to the program.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the International African Academic Excellence Entrance Award, applicants must be meet the following criteria:
- Students with a valid Study Permit from any African country and is registered full time in level 1 for the first time at Fanshawe College in any post-secondary program.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants are needed to register in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college.No application required.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts from all the previous schools attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have one of the following:
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with courses at the College, Mixed or University Academic and Career Entrance Certificate
- Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) or the equivalent
- Language Requirement: When you come to study at Fanshawe, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college.