Imperial College Business School is now accepting applications for Entrepreneurship Scholarship to pursue full-time MBA scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
One award of £20,000 is available.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the program questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
10417+ Scholarships in total
1066+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...