Applications are invited for Griffith University International Student Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia. Applications are open for the students from South-East Asia and the Pacific and it has the motive of covering the cost of the tuition fees in a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
The education bursary will cover the 10% cost of the tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student in a degree program in Trimester 3 2019 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at the university.
No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework
Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
Admission Requirements: The participants must hold a bachelor degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is as follows-
- Trimester 1- January 31 (annual)
- Trimester 2- June 3 (annual)
- Trimester 3- September (annual)
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...