German Graduate School of Management and Law Scholarship in Germany, 2019 is offered for Masters, MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by the German Graduate School of Management and Law (GGS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 75% Scholarship towards GGS MBA degree. This scholarship is open to all nationals.
The successful applicants of the German Graduate School of Management and Law Scholarship in Germany will receive 75% tuition fee waiver amounting to 22,000 Euros.
To be eligible for German Graduate School of Management and Law Scholarship, Applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
- Must have a work experience of 3 years after a first academic degree i.e bachelors or higher.
- Students must have 210 ECTS credits and in exceptional cases 180 ECTS credits.
- Candidates should provide proof of English language proficiency of Level B2 or higher.
- Students must have a current employment relationship, or be fully self-employed.
- Application form.
- Letter of motivation in English.
- Passport photo.
- Copy of university entrance qualification, college diploma.
- Proof of self-employment or full-time employment.
- Proof of English language proficiency.