|Deadline:||20 April 2023|
|Study in:||New Zealand|
|Provider:||University Of Auckland|
|Study Level:||Diploma , Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
International students can apply for University of Auckland Scholarships 2022–2023 that are partially financed. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for these awards. Annually, up to 50 scholarships worth up to $10,000 each will be given out for undergraduate and graduate education.
Initiated in 2016, the University of Auckland International Student Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarship's major objective is to draw new, highly qualified international students to the University of Auckland for undergraduate or postgraduate taught study lasting one year or longer.
University of Auckland Scholarships will provide:
- Up to 50 Scholarships will be awarded annually and will be of the value of up to $10,000 each for postgraduate and undergraduate study.
- The Scholarship will be paid as a compulsory fee credit towards the first semester of study at the University of Auckland Compulsory fees are those only related to the relevant programme of study, plus the Student Services Fee.
To qualify for the University of Auckland Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students enrolling in a Research Masters's programme are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students from the University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) and New Zealand secondary-school leavers are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
- Students must be enrolled as “on Campus” registrations. Students enrolling as distance education students will not be eligible to apply.
- International students are students who are neither citizens, permanent residents nor resident visa holders of New Zealand or Australia.
- The Scholarship may not be deferred until the following semester. A new Scholarship application will be required.
- The Scholarship may be held with any other scholarship
- Students must be international students who applied for Masters (taught) of 120 points or more or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications)
Please follow the following application instructions for University of Auckland Scholarships:
To apply for a scholarship, you must either be a current student of the University of Auckland or have recently applied for admission.
(2) We strongly recommend that you read this award's regulations before applying.