|Deadline:||1 June 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||University Of Glasgow|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Adam Smith Business School is delighted to announce International MRes/PhD Studentships in Economics at the University of Glasgow. This University of Glasgow International scholarship is open to overseas students for the academic session 2022-2023
There are up to six available for deserving participants in order to take a PhD degree programme at the Adam Smith Business School. The University of Glasgow will fund up to six studentships covering tuition fees and a stipend for up to five years to enable students to receive comprehensive MRes (pre-PhD) training and to subsequently undertake supervised independent research in a chosen field of economics, leading to a PhD.
Established in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the English-speaking world’s fourth-oldest university and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and other research programmes.
The Adam Smith Business School will provide the tuition fees at the standard Home/EU or international rate:
- An annual bursary equivalent to the RCUK rate – £15,245 for 2022/23 (estimate)
- During the 3 PhD years there will be a research support grant of £750 per annum
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from the UK, EU and all over the globe are eligible to apply for this University of Glasgow International scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the studentship, the applicant must hold an offer for MRes Economics starting in September 2022.
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this educational program then you are suggested to be registered as a PhD degree student at the University of Glasgow. If you want to take more information contact via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose, and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, candidates are required to hold bachelor’s and masters’ degree certificates with academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements of the university.