|Deadline:||10 February 2022|
|Provider:||Government Of Sweden|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Funding Types:||Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships|
The applications are open now for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2022. The Government of Sweden will grant 300 Scholarships for International Students to Study Full-time Masters Degree Programs from Swedish Institutes. The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022 is Funded by the Sweden Government. Participants from all around the world with any nationality are eligible for the Sweden Government Scholarship. The third-largest country in European Union. Live and Learn a Swedish Way.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities for Sweden Government Scholarships.
- Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
Eligible Countries for Sweden Government Scholarships
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Available Fields & Majors
About 600 Master’s Programmes are available in Swedish Universities and Taught in English. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under Sweden Government Scholarship. The list of the Fileds is given below.