The applications are open to apply for the. Singapore Government Scholarship is a to Study a , or Direct PhD After a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree Program. You will study in the Top Universities of Singapore. The Singapore Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Singapore. All the Expenses will be covered.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students has Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
Scholarship Coverage for Singapore Government Scholarships
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore Government Scholarships
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. (Optional)
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
Total 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
There is will be charged for this Scholarship because it’s a Government Funded Scholarship Program. The courses will be taught in Singapore Government has awarded . Over 29,000 Applications Received from over 170 Countries. More Details about the Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 is given below.