Applications are invited for Fully Funded Science & Law School Scholarship at any highest ranked institute or university in the world. Applications are open for all international students from all over the world and have the purpose of supporting their bachelors, masters, or doctoral studies in the 2019-2020 academic year.
For Undergraduate Level- The award will cover full tuition fee, allowance for accommodation in university shared a dormitory and health insurance funds allocation.
For Postgraduate Level- Similarly, covering the full tuition fee with the allowance for accommodation and health insurance, in addition, a monthly living expense of US$500 is also included.
For PhD level- The grant has the value of US$800 for monthly living expenses with the full tuition fee coverage, allowance for accommodation, health insurance, and one international conference traveling and accommodation allowance.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a bachelor, master or a doctoral degree program in any Science, Engineering or Law programs in a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a regular applicant and get the pre-admission letter from the University and score your admission followed by successful enrollment.
The application process has some stages –
- First Stage- It’s been never too late to create a shining future; you only have to enroll in an undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral degree program a University that is ranked under top 1000 QS ranked institutions in according to 2019 ranking.
- Second Stage- You have to submit a resume to the organizers which contain, name of the University and Its QS Ranking, name of the program and medium of instruction, enrollment date, and total program duration, candidate academic score from high school to the last attained degree, age, and email with contact information. The information will be sent through email to [email protected]
- Third Stage- After the final selection, the participants will be asked to submit the following details-
- Academic transcripts and certifications
- Enrollment cards and student registration cards
- Admission letter document
- Passport information page attested the oath commissioner
- The award letter and research plan for master and doctoral degree students
- Bank account information (IBAN and Swift code).
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019, or June 20, 2020