Applications are invited for Fully Funded Scholarships for foreign citizens for the academic year 2020 - 2021. The scholarships are offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the students from countries that are not members of the European Union, for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D. programme.
Fully Funded Scholarships will cover all the following:
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee,
- Free of Charge Accommodation,
- A Monthly Stipend,
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students,
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies,
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree).
- Foreign citizens coming from all the states of the world, except for EU member states. Foreign citizens of Romanian origin and those belonging to the neighboring historic Romanian communities benefit from other scholarship programs.
- The applicant for the Fully Funded Scholarships must not hold Romanian citizenship, did not request or did not obtain a form of protection in Romania, is not a stateless person whose residence on Romanian territory is officially recognized according to the law, is not a member of the diplomatic corps accredited to Bucharest or member of family of the diplomatic corps accredited in Romania, has not benefited from a scholarship from the Romanian state on the same course of study.
- The applicant for the scholarship must present study papers issued by accredited/recognized educational institutions, have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the "Good" score, as the case.
- The applicant for the scholarship is not, until 31 December of the year in which he/she was nominated, more than 35 years of age - for a bachelor.
- Available Subjects:
The fields of study are the following (indicative list): architecture, visual arts, Romanian culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative sciences, education sciences, social and human sciences, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine.
In order to receive this education award, candidates need to take admission in an undergraduate, master and doctorate degree coursework at any university in Romania. After taking admission, candidates can download and send these award application forms to the International Relations Department/the Rectorate of the University.