|Deadline:||31 August 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||Royal Veterinary College|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
Royal Veterinary College has come up with an exciting opportunity for a veterinary graduate to be able to join the clinical research team working on problems of the geriatric cat. Interested candidates can apply for the Royal Veterinary College International Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship project will address the topic – ‘Are oxidative stress and dysregulated mitophagy involved in the progression of feline chronic kidney disease?’ overseas and UK national students are eligible to apply. Students, upon selection, will be awarded a tuition fee grant at Home rates, i.e., domestic student fee and a stipend.
The Royal Veterinary College is a veterinary school located in London, which was founded in 1791 and joined the University of London in 1949. It strives to be a leading international authority in education, clinical care, research, expert opinion, and veterinary and biomedical sciences employment.
The successfully selected candidates by the Royal Veterinary College will be entitled to receive a stipend and Home rate tuition fees for their undertaken program.
- Eligible Countries: All international as UK national students are eligible to submit applications for this Royal Veterinary College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a Clinical Research PhD at the Royal Veterinary College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have excellent communication and teamwork skills and a strong interest in feline medicine.
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the university portal. Application details for the studentship can be obtained at the bottom of this page.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts, English proficiency proof, letters of recommendation, personal statements, and other country-specific documentation.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold/or expect to gain a first or upper second class honors degree (or equivalent), or an MSci or Masters’s degree from a range of disciplines such as medicine, veterinary medicine, biological sciences, animal sciences, social sciences, statistics, and economics.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0