The Applications are open to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021. The Government of Ireland Scholarship is one of the prestigious and famous scholarships for international students to pursue a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, MPhil or Doctoral Degree. 60 Scholarships will be provided to all International Students. The Scholarship is Funded by the Higher Education Authority (HEA).
Financial Coverage for the Ireland Government Scholarship
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
Who can apply for Ireland Government Scholarship?
Note: The Scholarship Period is Only 1 Year
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year PhD. Programme
- The final year of an Undergraduate Programme
Available Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.