The Department of Chemical Engineering has up to 10 fully-funded scholarships available for outstanding PhD applicants each year.
If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honors degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
In order to do so, Imperial College London opens its arms and invites diversity from outstanding academicians from all over the world.
Imperial College London is the only UK University to focus entirely on science, engineering, medicine, and business. International reputation for excellence in teaching and research sees us consistently rated in the top 10 universities worldwide. It offers scholarships to its international students also. A number of scholarships are available in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
These are highly competitive scholarship awards and are awarded to students who distinguish themselves from the herd.
The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees(worth £29,000) and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £16,553.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or related science.
- Further, they should apply and obtain a place of an offer in ICL, Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Also, they should abide by the minimum score for English Language Proficiency set by the institution.
The minimum score for English Language Proficiency set by the institution.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12909+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...