|Deadline:||7 February 2022|
|Provider:||Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin University|
|Study Level:||Summer program|
|Funding Types:||Fully Funded Scholarships|
The Applications are open to apply for the Berlin Summer Student Program 2022 in Germany. Each Year the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin University in Berlin Invites International Students from all over the world for the Eight Weeks Summer Student Program in Germany. Students from all over the world get the chance to work in their related fields. If you are willing to get an exciting cross-cultural experience, then this is a Great Opportunity for you. The program has also site visits.
This Berlin Summer Student Program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- An Internship contract of 8 weeks to work on a project.
- A Subsistence Allowance for the whole contract duration of 1800€ gross for external participants and 1000€ gross for students of the universities located in Berlin and Potsdam.
- Travel Expenses will be subsidized up to an amount of 500€ to help you with the costs of travel between Berlin and your residence.
In order to qualify for a place on the Berlin Summer Student Program you will need to meet the following requirements:
- International Students from all over the world.
- You are a student (not a Ph.D. candidate) in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, or related disciplines.
- You should have completed at least two years of full-time study in your major discipline at the university level.
- You will remain registered as a student during your stay at HZB.
- You have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- You need to hand in a letter of reference by the end of the application period.
- Academic CV
- Transcripts and academic degree certificate
- Confirmation of Enrolment
- Copy of passport or identity card in English
For Documentation Details: Visit Here
- Material Science
- Structural Biology
- Mathematics, or related disciplines
- Duration of stay: July 4 to August 29, 2022
- Working time 40 hours/week
- Poster presentation by the end of stay