Imperial College Business School is pleased to offer Forte foundation grants which are open to all women applying to the MBA programme. The UK and international students can apply for these endowments.
Imperial College Business School is a triple-accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
Awards of up to £26,750 are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
The Fellowships are open to all women applying to the MBA programme.
Successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills through academic achievement, or in roles as team or community leaders, and show a commitment to helping women achieve their career potential through personal mentoring or community involvement.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in your field
- Commitment to Forté’s mission of launching women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women
- Your professional references
- Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.