|Deadline:||1 May 2022|
|Study Level:||Masters , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Many students dream of studying in the Netherlands, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. If you want to study in the Netherlands, you can apply for the MBA Dean’s Merit Award, an elite award at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. The Erasmus University International Scholarship is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The Dean’s Merit Award is an elite award that is open for International students who want to apply for the postgraduate taught degree programme as too high achievers who have demonstrated academic and professional excellence and an outstanding MBA application and GMAT score.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, Netherlands. RSM offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes taught mostly in English, including MBA, executive education, and PhD programmes. It has seven faculties and focuses on health, wealth, governance, and culture.
The Erasmus University International Scholarship winners will receive the amount the education fund to complete their PhD degree in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Erasmus University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an International students
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree certificates with an excellent academic record
- How to Apply: Students can submit their applications online via the university portal. All students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide a Completed online application form
- One prepared essay
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- Two referees
- GMAT score
- Official transcript and copy of your diploma or degree from your college or university
- Copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent English communication and writing skills.