|Deadline:||30 April 2022|
|Study in:||United Kingdom|
|Provider:||Dld College London|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, the DLD College London is offering Alpha Scholarships in the UK. The funding opportunity is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
The DLD College London Alpha Scholarships programme will cover up to 50% of tuition fees to both British and International students who can demonstrate academic brilliance and leadership qualities.
DLD is the oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in the UK. There are around 500 students at the school, some of whom are preparing for A-Levels, some studying for their GCSEs, and some studying for BTECs and International Foundation Programmes. DLD is central London’s only college offering on-campus residential accommodations. We offer a caring, helpful, and student-centered environment in college, as well as a diverse range of courses and subjects to choose from.
The DLD College London Alpha Scholarships are a non-means-tested fee remission. The maximum scholarship awarded in respect of any one student is a 50% reduction of tuition fees
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for DLD College London Alpha Scholarships.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Economics & Politics and Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for an A-Level at DLD College London, students must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above with a grade 5 preferred for Maths and English. Specific GCSEs may be necessary, depending on your course choice. Maths and Sciences A-Levels require a Grade 7 or above in that subject’s GCSE. Up to the equivalent of 10 places may be given annually to both internal and new entrants.
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, you can apply to the college directly from your home country by completing their application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following documents when you apply:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript
- Personal statement reference letters
- CV (if applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the entry requirements of DLD College London
- Language Requirement: International students need to have a minimum of 5.5 IELTS equivalent level (with no component less than 5.0) and will need to take Maths GCSE and IELTS alongside the BTEC course. If your level of English is not sufficient to meet the entry criteria for the A-Level programme, you will normally be offered a place on the one-year Academic Preparation Course (pre-A-Level) to bring your English skills up to the required level.