The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements are aimed at highly qualified exchange students wishing to immerse themselves in studies of the Danish language and culture or other fields of study related to Denmark.
Danish Government scholarships programme covers 30-50% of the tuition fees, which means that the rest must be paid by the student. Students who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional partial monthly living costs scholarship.
Scholarship will only be considered if the student fulfils the following requirements:
- Is a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Does not have permanent residence in an EU or EEA country
- Is NOT studying in Denmark through an exchange programme or any other study agreement which is tuition fee waiving
- Has shown good academic results previously from former studies or passed exams
- Has passed an English language test, preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognised test with a high score provided for academic studies
- Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies at higher education institutions in the countries listed above.
- PhD students must likewise be employed at, or affiliated with, higher education institutions in the above-mentioned countries.
IELTS or simiilar score of higher than 6.0.Apply Now
Why should you create a Scholarship alert
- Get relevant scholarships directly in your inbox
- Stay updated with latest opportunities
- Be the first one to apply
Why Scholarship Union?
12903+ Scholarships in total
1352+ Newsletter subscribers
and surely lot more scopes and opportunities are coming soon...