|Deadline:||10 October 2022|
|Provider:||College Women’s Association Of Japan|
|Study Level:||PhD , Postgraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
The College Women’s Association of Japan is pleased to offer Japanese female students an opportunity to pursue their doctoral degree in Japan with the help of the Study in CWAJ International Student Graduate School Women’s Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The College Women’s Association of Japan International Scholarship was established to support female students from all over the world. 2022 will mark the milestone of the 40th anniversary.
CWAJ has consistently continued activities to meet the needs of society at that time in a wide range of fields such as education, art, international exchange, and social contribution. CWAJ’s mission is to support higher education, nurturing future leaders who will contribute to a better world. CWAJ has provided scholarships and grants to over 860 individuals from 46 countries for university study for women outside their home countries, visually impaired men and women from Japan, and, more recently, the CWAJ Pandemic Response Scholarship for Nursing Students.
Successful applicants will be provided with 2,000,000 for doctoral studies at the College Women’s Association of Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this College Women’s Association of Japan International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants to support female students all over the world.
- There are no restrictions on their age or field of study
- How to Apply: Students are required to complete the online application. While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit official English high school and college transcripts, proof of the financial statement, and proof of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Japanese is acceptable