Applications are invited for City University of London Aviva Scholarship in the UK. Applications are open for international students to pursue a postgarduate degree within the School of Health Sciences, School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering and School of Arts and Social Sciences at the university.
The Aviva Award will cover 20% of overseas tuition fees for selected courses at the university.
- Eligible Countries: Participants from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies with the given Schools at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Eligible countries participants must hold their country passport.
- The applicant, his/her parent, or his/her legal guardian, should be a current Aviva policyholder (the Sponsor), whose insurance policy is issued by Aviva-Cofco Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The applicant or Sponsor’s insurance policy needs to be active at the time of application, and you will be required to provide your policy number on the application form.
- The applicant or Sponsor’s insurance policy should be issued by the Aviva Company in the same country as the applicant’s nationality.
- All policies are eligible except for insurance given for free or as a gift.
- Furthermore, please check the eligibility according to your country.
- The University is asking you to take admission in a postgraduate degree program within the available Schools at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for study the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Most importantly, if the applicant’s country language is not English then they will require taking the IELTS test and demonstrating their English language ability.