The Chalmers University of Technology will award a Number of Awards funded by the Chalmers Foundation. The studentships are available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including a position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers masters program programs.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the program laureates
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- 1st year Master’s program applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.