|Deadline:||31 August 2022|
|Study Level:||Bachelor , Undergraduate|
|Subjets:||Subjects offered by the university|
|Funding Types:||Partial Scholarships|
To attract aspiring and talented students in Canada, Canadore College is now offering a unique International Scholarships programme to help and support students financially to achieve their future career goals.
The Canadore College International Scholarship seeks to support highly motivated students who choose to pursue an undergraduate degree at Canadore College. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the college
Canadore College International Scholarship will provide an education fund for applicants in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Central and South America, Eastern Europe, Indonesia/Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka and Vietnam are eligible for this Canadore College International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Canadore offers automatic Geographical Entrance Incentives for registered International students who originate from Africa, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Central and South America, Eastern Europe, Indonesia/Malaysia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Senegal, Sri Lanka and Vietnam.
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for acceptance by the college, you must send a translated copy of your transcript with your application, demonstrating that you meet the program-specific admission requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you must provide proof of English competency that meets the language competency level for your desired program of study.