Hiring for Remote Internship Position
ScholarshipUnion (SU) provides scholarships related information through a website where students can search their desire scholarships. Unlike some other traditional scholarships website, SU provides a wide range of selected scholarships listing as well as scholarships from the community posting. ScholarshipUnion opens the door for the students to explore the top-notch opportunities available all around the world for shaping our future leaders to contribute to society. Mainly SU operated from Kuala Lumpur since 2014 (Formerly known as sclrship) where some of its operational staffs are working remotely from the different nations.
Position and No. of Vacancy: Part-time Intern (Content Developer, SEO content writer) (3)
Work Hours: Part-time Intern (30 Hours / Week) [Flexible working hour]
Duration: 6 Months (Part-time)
Job Location: Remote
Deadline: 30 June 2019
- Responsible for creating original contents based on requirements in a clear and presentable form.
- Should have excellent command over writing in English to create any web content or blog in a simple and easily understandable way.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent in writing skills and proofreading.
- Ability to represent any content in an informative and organized way.
- Should have unique and creative ideas for content development.
- Need to have knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Share content on social media channels.
- Learn the fundamentals of SEO, keyword research, and web page optimization.
- Learn the basics of Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home facility
- A certificate will be provided once the internship will be completed successfully.
- Graduate from any discipline (background in Journalism, English, Communication or Computer Engineering preferred).
- Students in their 3rd / 4th Year can apply also.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Having experience in web-related content development is an advantage.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Self motivated learner.
- Goal oriented.
Eligible Regions: Any nationality (Preferably Bangladesh).
How to Apply:
1. All applicants should be submitted their application by 30 June 2019.
2. Any attempt to use fake documents may lead to the cancellation of the application.
3. Please send us your updated CV with recent photo via email to [email protected] where email subject should be “Remote Internship Position”.
4. A proof of your identity (student ID is required) should be provided for current students. Graduated students can submit their academic records (academic transcript, certificate).
4. The selected applicants will be informed only through email for further processing.